We were clean before being clean was cool. Check out our latest State Board inspection.
We’re very sorry but you must wear a mask in the salon during your service.
This is required by Orange County Executive Order.
We are taking extra precautions to make sure your visit is both safe and comfortable.
Some are mandated by the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation. Some are mandated by Orange County Executive Order. Finally, some are additional measures that we have taken.
- Our air conditioning system has been upgraded to bring in fresh air as it runs all day.
- We installed UV lights in our air conditioning systems to help eliminate virus transmission through the air.
- Clients may not bring any guests including children with them to wait during their visit.
- Magazines and drinks (open cups) can not be provided (water, wine, coffee, etc.).
- Clients are required to wear masks at all times except when it directly interferes with a service being performed at that moment (Orange County regulation).
- Stylists are required to wear masks or face coverings when they are within 6 feet of a client.
- Stylists are required to sanitize their station between each client.
- We will not mandate temperature checks but we will have thermometers at the front desk for anyone who wants to use it (thermometer must stay at the desk).
You will directly notice and be asked to participate in some of these measures while some will be behind the scenes. Here’s what you can expect:
We appreciate your patience as we work through this. Health is simply more important than wealth and we believe we are doing everything we can to make sure you and our staff are safe.