We’re very sorry but you must wear a mask in the salon during your service.
This is required by Orange County Executive Order.
We are taking extra precautions to make sure your visit is both safe and comfortable.
Some are mandated by the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation. Some are mandated by Orange County Executive Order. Finally, some are additional measures that we have taken.
You will directly notice and be asked to participate in some of these measures while some will be behind the scenes. Here’s what you can expect:
- Stylists can have 1 client at a time in the salon.
- Clients may not bring any guests or children with them at all.
- Children (as clients) should be avoided as their parents will not be permitted to wait in the salon for them.
- Clients will be asked to wait OUTSIDE until their appointment.
- Stylists will text you to let you know you are cleared to come in. Magazines and drinks (open cups) can not be provided (water, wine, coffee, etc.).
- Clients are required to wear masks at all times except when it directly interferes with a service being performed at that moment (Orange County regulation).
- Stylists are required to wear masks or face coverings when they are within 6 feet of a client.
- Roughly only half of our stylists will be working at any given time in our main salons.
- Stylists have adjusted their schedules and we are open 7 days until we are able to return to a more normal schedule.
- We have leased extra space temporarily to allow our stylists to spread out – both spaces are only a very short walk from our front door. Your appointment may be in one of those spaces. In this case your stylist will communicate this.
- Stylists are required to sanitize their station between each client.
- We will not mandate temperature checks but we will have thermometers at the front desk for anyone who wants to use it (thermometer must stay at the desk).
- We will be cashless during phase 1 for all front desk purchases and encourage stylists to do the same with their client transactions.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this. Health is simply more important than wealth and we believe we are doing everything we can to make sure you and our staff are safe.