As of May 1, 2021, the mask mandate for Florida has been lifted. We are not requiring all clients or stylists to wear a mask although some stylists will continue to choose to wear one and will ask that you do the same.
The stylist performing your service will wear a mask during your service if you request.
Currently, the stylists who have asked that clients wear masks are:
- Danielle V at our Winter Park Village location
- Allie D at our Winter Park Village location
- Tammy at our Winter Park Village location
- Jesse at our Winter Park Village location
We were clean before being clean was cool. Check out our latest State Board inspection.[download id=”15262″]
We are taking extra precautions to make sure your visit is both safe and comfortable.
- Our air conditioning system has been upgraded to bring in fresh air as it runs all day.
- We installed UV lights in our air conditioning systems to help eliminate virus transmission through the air.
- Magazines and drinks (open cups) can not be provided (water, wine, coffee, etc.).
- Stylists are required to sanitize their station between each client.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this.