As of May 1, 2021, the mask mandate for Florida has been lifted. We are not requiring all clients or stylists to wear a mask although some stylists will continue to choose to wear one and will ask that you do the same.
The stylist performing your service will wear a mask during your service if you request.
Currently, the stylists who have asked that clients wear masks are:
- Danielle V at our Winter Park Village location
- Allie D at our Winter Park Village location
- Tammy at our Winter Park Village location
- Jesse at our Winter Park Village location
We were clean before being clean was cool. Check out our latest State Board inspection.
We are taking extra precautions to make sure your visit is both safe and comfortable.
- Our air conditioning system has been upgraded to bring in fresh air as it runs all day.
- We installed UV lights in our air conditioning systems to help eliminate virus transmission through the air.
- Magazines and drinks (open cups) can not be provided (water, wine, coffee, etc.).
- Stylists are required to sanitize their station between each client.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this.