Updated as of April 13, 2020
Stella Luca Inc. and Stella Luca II, Inc. (“Stella Luca Salons,” “we” or “our”) operate under the trademark of Stella Luca (the “Trademarks”).
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you (information that identifies you as a specific person or relates to you as a specific person) (“Personal Information” or “PI”) such as your:
- Address (billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card information
- Employment history
We may also collect information related to the computer or other device that you may use to access the Services. This type of information may not identify the individual user, but instead may identify the computer or other device used.
How is Personal Information Collected and Used by Stella Luca Salons?
Submitted by You: We may collect Personal Information from you when it is voluntarily submitted by you. For example, your Personal Information may be collected when you:
- Apply for employment
- Contact us with a question, comment or request
- Initiate a search on the Website or use any of the Services
- Make a product, vendor, or other inquiry
- Make a purchase or complete a transaction on our Website or using the Services
Mobile Devices: When you visit the Website on a mobile device or use any of the Services on a mobile device, we may collect information related to your unique mobile device ID, as well as location information. Should you download any Apps, we, as well as our service provider may monitor, track, and collect usage data. For example, we may collect data specific to the days and times which you access the App(s) from your specific device.
Other Sources: We may also receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as social media platforms, people that you are in some way connected with on social media platforms, public databases, and the like.
Location Tracking: Additionally, when you visit our Website, or use any Services, we may collect information about your location using technologies like GPS, wi-fi, or cellular tower proximity. This type of information may be used to locate your proximity to nearby Franchised Salons, or to identify offers and other location specific items that may be of interest to you.
How is the Personal Information that We Collect Used?
The Personal Information that we may collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- To evaluate your candidacy for employment
- To respond to your inquiries and/or fulfill your requests (for example, if you contact us with a question, we will use personal information like your email address or phone number to reply to your inquiry)
- To complete and fulfill any purchases or requests for services (for example, to process payment and initiate shipping of an order of products)
- To send you marketing communications (via USPS, email, telephone or text)
- For our business purposes (marketing research, data analysis, etc.)
- To present products and services to you that we think may be of interest to you
- For any other lawful purpose
How is the Personal Information We Collect Disclosed?
Your Personal Information may be disclosed as follows:
- Vendors and Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with vendors and service providers with whom we, or our affiliates have a business relationship. For example, we may share your information with financial service companies, insurance companies, payment and credit card processing companies, accountants, legal advisors, and email delivery services.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may share your Personal Information with a third party who acquires any part of Stella Luca Salons itself, or any of its affiliates, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
- Disclosure Permitted by Law: We may share your Personal Information to government or public agencies, law enforcement authorities, regulators, and/or any other person or entity having legal authority or justification for receipt of your Personal Information if: (i) we believe that we are required to do so by law; (ii) we believe that we are permitted to do so by law or legal process; (iii) to respond to a claim; or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stella Luca Salons, its affiliates, its subfranchisors, any of their franchisees, or others.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
Stella Luca Salons takes reasonable steps to help protect your Personal Information. However, data transmitted over the Internet is never 100% secure. While we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is provided to us and we are not responsible, in any way, for damage or loss caused by any data that is obtained by any other party.
- Minors: Stella Luca Salons does not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information of children under the age of 18.
- Review and Deletion: You may request to review, delete, or modify your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at 407-740-6711. If reasonably practicable, we will comply with any such request.